Your Palace Awaits! Caesars Palace Goes Mobile with the Launch of Caesars Palace Online Casino
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 16, 2023--
2023-08-16 22:31
Adani Ports Names New Auditors After Deloitte Unit Resigns
Adani Ports said it appointed MSKA & Associates as the statutory auditors of the company, effective Aug. 12.
2023-08-13 00:05
Many voters are weary about a Biden-Trump rematch in 2024. Third parties hope they can fill the gap
The 2024 presidential election is drawing a robust field of independent, third party and long shot candidates
2023-11-26 20:33
Brazil's Lula discussed with Biden climate change, job creation initiative
BRASILIA (Reuters) -Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Wednesday he discussed with U.S. President Joe Biden efforts
2023-08-17 04:55
Biden officials reject Moody's shift to 'negative' outlook, point to Republican 'dysfunction'
WASHINGTON Top Biden administration officials on Friday rejected a decision by Moody's ratings agency to downgrade its U.S.
2023-11-11 06:26
Marc Cucurella feels Chelsea confidence building under Mauricio Pochettino
Marc Cucurella & Mauricio Pochettino believe confidence is building at Chelsea.
2023-10-09 20:45
MATCHDAY: Bellingham's Real Madrid hosts Real Sociedad. Everton faces Arsenal in Premier League
Real Madrid hosts Real Sociedad with Jude Bellingham leading the Spanish league with five goals since the 20-year-old England midfielder joined the club
2023-09-17 08:10
Doja Cat is not happy with fans calling by her full name
Doja Cat is coming for some of her fans.
2023-07-24 23:51
World athletics chief Coe blasts 'greenwashing' by politicians
World Athletics president Sebastian Coe has criticised politicians for "greenwashing exercises" but said sport can play a key role in tackling climate change...
2023-07-06 20:24
Vegas Golden Knights are the first team to get the Stanley Cup engraved before their summer parties
The Vegas Golden Knights are the first NHL team to have the Stanley Cup engraved before the summer days when players, coaches and executives get to celebrate around the world with hockey's hallowed trophy
2023-07-06 00:58
Elon Musk threatens to reassign inactive Twitter accounts
Elon Musk has announced that Twitter will purge accounts that have been inactive on the social media platform for a long time. The Twitter chief had already expressed interest last November in purging inactive accounts. He said in the following month that Twitter would “soon” start freeing the usernames of 1.5 billion accounts, adding that inactive accounts would be deleted in the process. “We’re purging accounts that have had no activity at all for several years, so you will probably see follower count drop,” Mr Musk tweeted on Monday. “It is important to free up abandoned handles,” the multibillionaire said. Responding to a user, the Tesla and SpaceX chief said several usernames will become available as a result of the move. Many users replied to Mr Musk’s tweet, asking if there will be a way to memorialise accounts of deceased users. The multibillionaire hinted that deleted accounts “will be archived”. The latest decision comes as Twitter continues to make new changes to the platform to boost revenue even as some of the measures have alienated users and advertisers. Earlier last month, the company did away with free blue check marks, and monetised its user verification process, charging people $8 each month for the “blue tick” badges. Mr Musk, however, proceeded to reinstate the blue tick on some celebrity, media and other high profile accounts even as some of the recepients protested receiving free verification. Twitter has also tried several different approaches to boost revenue, including relaxing some of its policies that ban political advertisements and adding a more expensive ad-free subscription option to the platform. The social media company also announced that it was planning to charge companies from $42,000 to as much as $210,000 per month for access to its Application Programming Interface. Twitter has also changed its content policies, announcing it will rely more on artificial intelligence to moderate posts on the platform. The platform is also trying to attract more content creators. On Tuesday, the Tesla chief tweeted to his followers that their “support of content creators” on the platform is “very much appreciated”. “We keep none of the subscription revenue for the first 12 months & only 10 per cent thereafter,” Mr Musk said. Read More New Twitter rules expose election offices to spoof accounts Bluesky: Twitter alternative surges in popularity as celebrities join and people fight over invites AI isn’t falling into the wrong hands – it’s being built by them
1970-01-01 08:00
Heather Hoffman: Woman convicted of killing daughter’s dad bragged she could simply claim 'self-defense'
The prosecution asserted that the defendant, 26-year-old Heather Renee Faith Hoffman, had been driven to desperation by a child support dispute
2023-09-14 19:38
You Might Like...
'Really hurtful': How LGBTQ disinformation ensnares Americans
GMs Mike Hazen and Chris Young face off in World Series 25 years after meeting at Princeton
Hammerspace Unveils Reference Architecture for Large Language Model Training
Monk's late basket leads the Kings past the Warriors 124-123 to win In-Season Tournament group
Pat McAfee Appears to be Standing By His Larry Nassar Tweet
Tony Romo on NFL Broadcasting Criticism: 'People Like Clicks'
Russia claims to have Bakhmut but top Ukrainian military leaders say the battle is not over
New Report Claims Sony is Working on PS5 Pro Controller
