Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
Teenager given criminal behaviour order after entering home for TikTok ‘prank’
Teenager given criminal behaviour order after entering home for TikTok ‘prank’
A teenager has been issued with a criminal behaviour order and fined hundreds of pounds after entering a home as part of a TikTok “prank” video. Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, 18, of Manor Road, Hackney, London, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday. O’Garro appeared in court wearing a black hoodie and a face mask. He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address, and to admit to one count of failing to comply with a community protection notice. Varinder Hayre, prosecuting, told the court that O’Garro was issued with a community protection notice on May 11 last year, and that two of its conditions were that he not trespass on to private property. Ms Hayre said that he then breached that notice by entering a home on May 15 this year. “He went to the home address of the victim,” she said. “The door of the property was open. “Mr O’Garro walked into the property and immediately walked down the stairs. “He was stopped by the home owner. “He went into the living room. He sat down on the sofa and said ‘Is this where the study group is?'” He has caused the family a lot of distress Varinder Hayre, prosecuting Ms Hayre said: “He was asked to leave multiple times by both the victim and the husband.” She added: “It was discovered that he had filmed the entire incident for a TikTok trend about walking into random houses.” Ms Hayre said: “He has caused the family a lot of distress. “The faces of the couple and their two young children can be seen.” She told the court that the mother was under the impression that O’Garro was attempting burglary, and added that the mother takes her family’s privacy “very seriously”. “This has caused the victim great concern,” Ms Hayre said. Lee Sergent, in mitigation, said that O’Garro had apologised to the family. He said that his client was raised by a single parent and had a difficult upbringing. “Mr O’Garro grew up in a single parent household,” Mr Sergent said. “He had an extremely difficult childhood. “He is an intelligent young man and a young man with some potential.” He said that his client was neither in work nor education, but was instead in receipt of Universal Credit. Mr Sergent added that his client had made some legitimate social media content, including playing games and discussing conspiracy theories. Judge Charlotte Crangle issued O’Garro with a two-year criminal behaviour order. The order included that O’Garro must not directly or indirectly post videos on to social media without the documented consent of the people featured in the content, that he must not trespass into private property, and that he must not attend the Westfield Centre in Stratford. She also ordered O’Garro to pay a fine of £200, as well as a victim surcharge of £80 and costs of £85 – totalling £365. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live New brain technology helps paralysed man with severe spine injury walk again Meta Ireland to cut about 490 jobs Netflix begins crackdown on password sharing in the UK and US
2023-05-25 00:17
Snag a standout deal on a gaming rig during Intel Gamer Days
Snag a standout deal on a gaming rig during Intel Gamer Days
If you’re a hardcore gamer, you’re likely already frothing for the deals, drops, and streams
2023-08-24 21:54
FA exploring whether Saturday 3pm TV blackout could be lifted for women’s game
FA exploring whether Saturday 3pm TV blackout could be lifted for women’s game
The Football Association is looking at whether the women’s game could be exempted from the Saturday afternoon television blackout, Baroness Sue Campbell has told MPs. Baroness Campbell, the FA’s director of women’s football, told the Culture, Media and Sport committee various options are being looked at to maximise coverage of the game on the back of the England team’s success at the Women’s Euros last summer. One of those is giving consideration to whether the women’s game could be removed from the restriction on live football coverage between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on Saturdays under Article 48 of the UEFA statutes, which the FA currently chooses to apply. Campbell said: “I think that consistent of opportunity to view the women’s game is important. It used to be, and it still is, a little bit random. We weren’t quite sure what time and what day you were going to be able to turn on and see it. “We need to get some consistency. We have been exploring Article 48, which when it was put in practice was there for men’s football, we’d like to see could the women have that slot on television? “But whatever we do we need a regular opportunity to view the game which people can access, and we need to recognise that we have a younger audience, so sticking it on in an evening might not be the best time.” The Saturday blackout will not be affected by the EFL’s new deal with Sky Sports starting in 2024-25, but the league did receive a rival offer from the streaming service DAZN which would have required the restriction to be lifted. The Premier League’s chief executive Richard Masters said in March that his organisation was a proponent of Article 48 and did not see that changing in the near term. The English top flight is set to begin its tender process for the next three-year domestic rights cycle starting from 2025-26 this autumn. Whatever we do we need a regular opportunity to view the game which people can access Baroness Sue Campbell Former England forward Ellen White agreed with Campbell that an innovative approach was required at the same hearing. “I think we need to look at grassroots football, when that’s being played, so we can maximise the amount of families and young people that are coming to games,” she said. “Sunday at 6.45 in the evening like Sue said, schools (open the next day), then again on a Saturday at 11am a lot of grassroots football teams play, so you’re destroying the viewership then, and also the amount of bums on seats in the stadium as well. “So I think we need to look at a good day and a good time to really maximise our audiences, to get bums on seats and to grow our fanbase.” White did not agree with the idea that one way to make the women’s game more financially sustainable would be to introduce a US-style closed league. “I wouldn’t agree with it because you’ve got clubs in the Championship or lower than that, and what have they got to strive for?” she said. “For me it’s really exciting and gives a lot of opportunity for the teams in the Championship and the pyramid to try and develop and prove and push themselves that they want to be part of the Women’s Super League. I don’t think the country would want to move away from that.” Campbell said the United States was able to operate that system because of its highly-developed high school and university programmes, and to replicate that in England would “cut the head off the body” of the women’s game. Meanwhile, the chair of a different parliamentary committee has written to boot manufacturers over the lack of products designed specifically for women and girls. Caroline Nokes, the chair of the Women and Equalities committee, has written to brands including Adidas and Nike after evidence was given to her committee about the disproportionate impact of anterior cruciate ligament injuries to female footballers. Campbell said ACL injuries accounted for two per cent of injuries female players suffered but accepted they could be “catastrophic” for the individual when they did occur. “I’ve asked repeatedly, ‘Can somebody tell me the cause of this?’ and of course it’s complex – is it wearing men’s shoes, is it the training surfaces, the over-stressed calendar with not enough rest? Is it the kind of physical conditioning that people are doing?” Campbell said. “We’re encouraging more research. We’re funding more research. If we haven’t got healthy, well looked after elite players then we’re failing the game.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Hostile Headingley awaits Australia after Bairstow row – Ashes talking points Leicester fined up to £880,000 over price fixing with JD Sports Paris St Germain sack Christophe Galtier
2023-07-05 20:47
Chrissy Teigen laughs off revealing wardrobe malfunction
Chrissy Teigen laughs off revealing wardrobe malfunction
Chrissy Teigen was left red-faced after her dress split open at the Baby2Baby Gala.
2023-11-13 19:15
Clinching Premier League title like serving to win Wimbledon: Guardiola
Clinching Premier League title like serving to win Wimbledon: Guardiola
Pep Guardiola has compared the tension of trying to wrap up the Premier League title to a tennis player...
2023-05-19 23:24
Yankees fans want Luis Severino sent to Siberia after another dud
Yankees fans want Luis Severino sent to Siberia after another dud
Yankees pitcher Luis Severino’s struggles continued with his latest shelling by the Orioles on Thursday night.There was a lot of booing in the Bronx as Luis Severino and the New York Yankees suffered a brutal 14-1 loss to the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday. Severino gave up seven runs in th...
2023-07-08 01:12
Why was LowTierGod banned on Twitch? Streamer deplatformed again
Why was LowTierGod banned on Twitch? Streamer deplatformed again
LowTierGod is a well-known internet figure known for his vicious criticism of fighting games and his overconfident personality and strong reactions
1970-01-01 08:00
PacWest pares gains after dividend cut fails to stem market fears
PacWest pares gains after dividend cut fails to stem market fears
By Niket Nishant and Chibuike Oguh (Reuters) -PacWest Bancorp shares pared early gains on Monday, dragging down other U.S. regional
1970-01-01 08:00
Longest MLB Postseason winning streaks to begin playoffs
Longest MLB Postseason winning streaks to begin playoffs
If there's one time that an MLB team wants to get hot, it's definitely October. Getting rolling in the MLB Postseason has the most obvious reward in baseball: a
2023-10-17 08:11
5 ways 'Red, White & Royal Blue' is different from the book
5 ways 'Red, White & Royal Blue' is different from the book
Prime Video's adaptation of Casey McQuiston's Red, White & Royal Blue is as fluffy and
2023-08-12 07:00
10 ways to give your home an instant summer glow
10 ways to give your home an instant summer glow
Summer really is a time to shine – and we’re not just talking about the weather. From sun-filled schemes to sipping sundowners in style on balmy evenings, it’s only natural we’d want to filter out the shadows and welcome in some summer decor updates. Think luminous decos and glimmering touches of gold. This is about channelling some of that sunny feel-good factor – much like we do with a sweep of bronzer and touch of shimmery lip gloss. Here are 10 ways to work a hint radiance at home this summer… 1. Set of 4 Grapefruit Plates, £45, Rockett St George For a citrusy twist to your summer tablescape, these gorgeous grapefruit plates come in lemon yellow, lime, orange and pink for mouth-watering starters and salads. 2. Gold Multi Tea Light Holder, £45, Graham & Green Play up the glamour with this striking gold centrepiece, which creates a harmonious blend of candlelight and artisan metalwork. Holds nine tealights. 3. Lauren Stemless Balloon Glasses With Gold-Rim – Pair, £24, Dress For Dinner Your best bubbles – be it fizz, a G&T or vodka and soda – will taste that much more delicious in trendy stemware without the stem! We love the glitzy gold rims. 4. Irregular Lustre Glass Flower Vase, £28, Next From fancy florals to faux ferns, this glistening vase makes a real statement with its voguish curves. And it’ll capture the light beautifully at this time of year. 5. Gatsby Marble Drinks Trolley, £349, Atkin And Thyme The pinnacle of proffering cocktails, this Art Deco style drinks trolley with marble top and glass base is a dream to dress up. From decadent decanters to crystal barware, a showy centrepiece to steal the spotlight. 6. John Lewis Pineapple Cocktail Shaker, £28, John Lewis And for the finishing touch, this charming silver and gold cocktail shaker is tailor-made for budding mixologists. Fun and fruity, what’s not to love? 7. Set of 3 Gold Swallow Wall Art Plaques, £20, Next A flight of fancy, plus a symbol of good fortune and luck, these gold swallows will make a graceful addition to a feature wall. 8. Gold Lobster Wall Décor, £75, Graham & Green Our favourite summer catch of the day? We’re going for gold with this striking lobster decoration. 9. STAR By Julien Macdonald Gold Metal Floral Frame Round Wall Mirror, currently £70 (was £100), Freemans This fabulous floral frame mirror will beam sunlight around your space, and provide an instant style update with its standout design. 10. Fab Hab Sydney Outdoor Rug in Gold & Cream, from £99.95, Cuckooland It’s amazing how a striking throw rug can spruce up your outdoor space – with underfoot comfort thrown in for good measure. This one’s made from recycled plastic bottles and is mildew resistant. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live How – and why – to prioritise mindfulness in the busyness of summer 5 sandal trends that will be huge this summer 6 triggers asthma sufferers should watch out for this summer
2023-06-22 15:15
Who is Fifi Box? Radio host recalls awkward Jonah Hill interview when she called him out on his behavior
Who is Fifi Box? Radio host recalls awkward Jonah Hill interview when she called him out on his behavior
The interview took place in 2012 while Jonah Hill was promoting the film '21 Jump Street'
2023-07-14 01:14