Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
Joe Rogan choosing Donald Trump over Joe Biden ahead of presidential elections 2024 receives mixed reactions: 'Not gonna beat that'
Joe Rogan choosing Donald Trump over Joe Biden ahead of presidential elections 2024 receives mixed reactions: 'Not gonna beat that'
Joe Rogan said, 'Trump holds up this hope to bring us back to where we were when he was in office, you’re not gonna beat that'
2023-09-28 13:07
EA is shutting down services for The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition and more fan favourites
EA is shutting down services for The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition and more fan favourites
EA will be shutting its online services for fan favourite games including; 'Mirror Edge' and 'The Sims'.
1970-01-01 08:00
Respect my decision: Is latest Texas commit competition for Arch Manning?
Respect my decision: Is latest Texas commit competition for Arch Manning?
More competition is coming to Texas for Arch Manning in the form of the Longhorns' newest four-star commit, KJ Lacey.With KJ Lacey committing to Texas on Saturday, here comes another promising quarterback Arch Manning may have to compete with in Austin.Lacey is a four-star quarterback i...
2023-06-04 23:23
Sean Dyche insists Everton points deduction ‘feels disproportionate’
Sean Dyche insists Everton points deduction ‘feels disproportionate’
Everton boss Sean Dyche has expressed shock at the “disproportionate” 10-point penalty imposed on the club but insisted he and his players are ready to take on the latest challenge put in front of them. Dyche was trying to enjoy a short break during the international window when he got word of the unprecedented sanction handed down by an independent commission for breaches of the Premier League’s financial rules – a penalty that Everton will appeal against. Speaking publicly for the first time on the matter, Dyche said: “I think like everyone, certainly in these parts, I was shocked and seemingly from the wave of noise after that, most people in football are shocked by the enormity of it. “Disproportionate is a word used by the club. Obviously we feel a bit aggrieved by that, but on the other hand it doesn’t change the focus. The focus since I got there is sorting things out on the pitch, getting the team to win. “I think we were on the right lines, delivering strong performances. This has just given us a push backwards to come forwards again. The job hasn’t changed. It’s just made it more difficult under the current circumstances until the appeal… “I don’t know every inch of the past, I don’t know why the commission have come out with what they have but I certainly believe in what the club put forward. It feels disproportionate, it feels unjust and plenty of voices out there feel the same. “What is done is done for now, appeal pending, and we have to get on with it.” Everton fans have hit out at the penalty, and have raised more than £40,000 to fund protests against the Premier League. A demonstration was due to take in London on Friday outside the league offices, while a plane carrying a banner will fly over Manchester City’s match against Liverpool on Saturday. On Sunday, when Everton’s game against United will be televised, home fans will be asked to hold up red cards which call the Premier League “corrupt”. Everton had been showing encouraging signs before the penalty, winning six out of nine in all competitions to climb up the table, but have now dropped to second bottom – level on four points with basement boys Burnley ahead of Sunday’s match against Manchester United. “I spoke to the group and said, ‘Look, the league table is one thing but I don’t change my story very often and I believe the final league table is the truth of the season, and I’m not going to change now’,” Dyche added. “For sure, it changes the viewpoint but it doesn’t change what we’re doing. In fact it enhances what we’re doing. We need to go harder, stronger. This is what it is. It’s been about refocus as much as anything.” The penalty has raised all manner of questions at Everton, with suggestions that rival clubs may now pursue compensation claims potentially impacting the proposed takeover by 777 Partners. On the pitch, there was a sense of optimism that after two seasons fighting relegation things were looking up but – for now at least – they are back in the bottom three. Dyche said that did not concern him in the immediate term, but there was clear frustration from the boss that off-pitch dramas are once again dominating the agenda at Goodison Park. “You have to take away the noise,” he said. “I’ve had to do it endlessly since I’ve been here, keep pushing away the noise around this football club. “Bizarrely, we were talking about it before – the last press conference before (Crystal) Palace was one of the first ones that was just about football. And lo and behold while I was away we get a 10-point deficit. So what do you do? You just keep taking it on.” Read More Kevin Sinfield says time is of the essence as he prepares to run for MND again LTA urges British tennis fans to show ‘respect’ after Novak Djokovic row at Davis Cup Erik ten Hag prepared for Everton to be ‘mad’ and urges Man Utd to match them Alexis Mac Allister’s performance could be key against Man City – Jan Molby PA selective guide to sport on TV for w/c November 27 Nathan Heaney eyeing middleweight world title fight against Janibek Alimkhanuly
2023-11-24 22:56
Soccer-Man Utd's Fernandes plays most minutes in world game, says FIFPRO
Soccer-Man Utd's Fernandes plays most minutes in world game, says FIFPRO
Manchester United captain Bruno Fernandes played the most minutes of football among elite players over the past year,
2023-10-05 03:57
Trump’s ‘Very Sad Day For America’ Went About As Expected
Trump’s ‘Very Sad Day For America’ Went About As Expected
Donald Trump showed no expression as he walked up the stairs to his Boeing 757 in New Jersey
2023-08-04 08:59
Bruno Fernandes scores stunner as Man Utd beat Burnley to end losing run
Bruno Fernandes scores stunner as Man Utd beat Burnley to end losing run
Bruno Fernandes’ stunning volley secured absentee-hit Manchester United a much-needed victory as Burnley’s wait for a Premier League win continued. Injuries and off-field issues have been compounded by poor performances in some tough fixtures, with the Red Devils losing four of their opening six matches in all competitions for the first time since 1986. United ended a run of three successive defeats at Vincent Kompany’s Burnley, where Erik ten Hag’s team were not entirely convincing but ran out 1-0 victors thanks to Fernandes’ moment of magic on Saturday night. The Portugal midfielder showed exceptional composure and technique when providing a fitting finish to a brilliant pass from Jonny Evans, who was making his first start for the club since 2015. The 35-year-old recently rejoined the club and thought he had scored shortly before Fernandes’ goal, only for the VAR to intervene in a first half that Burnley had held their own in. Zeki Amdouni struck a post during the opening period and Kompany’s side threatened towards the end of the second half, but the Manchester City great was unable to celebrate a late equaliser. United made a bright start after making the short journey up the M66, with Marcus Rashford striking into the side-netting and Fernandes forcing an early stop from James Trafford. “We want Glazers out” bellowed the away end as Burnley fans attempted to unsettle visiting goalkeeper Andre Onana days on from his costly clanger at Bayern Munich. The summer signing soon quietened those goading him, reacting well to stop Amdouni’s goalbound header into the ground from a Connor Roberts cross. Burnley were growing in confidence and ambition, nearly going ahead in the 17th minute when Aaron Ramsey slipped in Amdouni to hit a strike off the far post. Many inside Turf Moor had expected the net to bulge – something the majority were disappointed to see when it did in the 25th minute. Sergio Reguilon swung in a cross from the right that Evans was able to meet with a header past Trafford from four yards. The defender was mobbed but his celebrations were short-lived as the VAR ruled Rasmus Hojlund had interfered with play from an offside position. Burnley settled after that scare as lively Luca Koleosho mishit wide and Ramsey called Onana into action, only to go behind on the stroke of half-time. Evans took the ball and showed fantastic vision to clip a diagonal, left-footed pass from just outside the centre circle in Burnley’s half over to Fernandes behind. The United skipper tracked the ball over his shoulder and hit a perfect volley across Trafford from the right-hand side of the six-yard box to stun Turf Moor. Unfortunately for the neutral that moment of quality did not take the game up a level. There was a sharp intake of breath after Diogo Dalot’s lasered cross just evaded Hojlund, with Ameen Al Dakhil soon getting back just in time to stop the striker connecting with a Rashford header. Scott McTominay’s hopeful effort was easily stopped as the game petered out, with Burnley making a triple change in search of an equaliser. Two of those introductions were soon involved, with Onana rushing out to stop Jacob Bruun Larsen following a heavy touch before Jay Rodriguez and Evans collided following up. Sander Berge was the other alteration and directed narrowly over from an 82nd-minute corner, with Rodriguez blocked out by fellow substitute Raphael Varane soon after. Rashford and Hojlund saw efforts blocked before an acrobatic Fernandes attempt was saved in stoppage time as United won and kept a first clean sheet since beating Wolves in their opener. The final whistle went straight after substitute Manuel Benson’s hopeful effort was gobbled up. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Ireland secure brilliant victory over defending World Cup champions South Africa Henry Arundell impresses his captain with five-star show as England rout Chile Harry Kane stars with hat-trick and two assists as Bayern Munich batter Bochum
2023-09-24 05:05
How did Lemmy Kilmister die? Ashes of late Motorhead star scattered at Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany
How did Lemmy Kilmister die? Ashes of late Motorhead star scattered at Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany
Lemmy Kilmister's close friends also received a bullet filled with the late singer's ashes encased inside as per his wishes
2023-08-04 14:27
Bectran Honored to be Recognized by Illinois State Senate
Bectran Honored to be Recognized by Illinois State Senate
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 15, 2023--
2023-08-15 22:01
UBS executives sold over $15 million shares in September
UBS executives sold over $15 million shares in September
UBS executives have sold millions in shares since the Swiss bank announced its second quarter results, according to
2023-09-09 01:16
Tyson Fury: Francis Ngannou fight is like ‘table-tennis champion’ playing Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon
Tyson Fury: Francis Ngannou fight is like ‘table-tennis champion’ playing Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon
Tyson Fury has likened Francis Ngannou’s chances in their fight to those of a “table-tennis champion” playing Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon final. WBC heavyweight champion Fury will box Ngannou, an ex-UFC title holder, in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night (28 October). While the Briton’s belt will not be on the line in Riyadh, the bout is a professional contest whose result is expected to count on each man’s boxing record – which is 0-0 in the case of mixed martial artist Ngannou. At Friday’s weigh-in, Fury tipped the scales at 277.7lbs, while Ngannou came in at 272.1lbs. Both men were clothed, however. After the weigh-in, 35-year-old Fury said of his Cameroonian opponent: “I think he’s a big, fat sausage, and I’ll knock him spark out. We don’t get paid for long, we get paid for short, and I’m gonna make it nice and short for him. “[Ngannou offers] absolutely nothing. It’s like a tennis-table champion facing Djokovic in a Wimbledon final. Boxing isn’t about two men brawling; it’s a gentleman’s sport, it’s a sweet science, it’s whoever’s got the most ability to set up a knockout punch.” Djokovic is a 24-time grand slam winner in tennis, making him the most successful men’s player in the history of the sport. Meanwhile, Margaret Court shares his record on the women’s side of the game. After Fury fights Ngannou, 37, in Riyadh, he is contracted to fight unified boxing champion Oleksandr Usyk. However, Fury refused to discuss that bout with his fellow unbeaten boxer. “We’re not talking about any other p***k in this world,” he said. “We’re talking about Francis Ngannou tomorrow night. I’m gonna knock a motherf***** out, then I’m gonna take a week off. I don’t wanna hear from any of you guys about boxing. Let me have time with my family, then I’ll come and take out the little guy.” After the weigh-in host apologised to viewers for the Briton’s language, Fury said: “I need to apologise. If there’s anybody out there who don’t like my language, get the f*** out that door!” Fury said earlier this week that he was “not happy” with the reveal of his fight with Usyk, which was announced in September. Read More Cristiano Ronaldo ‘punches’ Tyson Fury as pair joke ahead of Francis Ngannou fight How much money are Fury and Ngannou earning for fight tonight? How many rounds is Fury vs Ngannou and do knockouts count?
2023-10-28 18:05
Gabriel Martinelli: Progress & potential return date for Arsenal forward
Gabriel Martinelli: Progress & potential return date for Arsenal forward
The latest on the injury picked up by Gabriel Martinelli during Arsenal's crushing defeat to Brighton on Sunday.
2023-05-16 21:00