
OrthoLite Taps Vikash Bajargyan as General Manager of OrthoLite India
AMHERST, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 26, 2023--
2023-06-27 07:30

Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1: All New January Reality Augments Listed
Fortnite's latest update for Chapter 4 Season 1 has added in five new Reality Augments. Here are all of the
1970-01-01 08:00

Manchester United enter another moral maze as Antony return poses questions
A winger is returning to training with Manchester United. He will be available for selection: not against Crystal Palace on Saturday but soon. It is not Jadon Sancho but Antony, who has been on a leave of absence after three women accused him of assault. If Erik ten Hag was confronted with the question of whether he is guilty of double standards, in bringing back his own biggest buy but not a player who criticised him on social media, he emphasised the differences in his answer. “Those issues are nothing to do with each other,” he said. “One is internal, the other one is external.” Which is correct up until a point. There could also seem a simpler solution to the internal affair: should Sancho apologise to Ten Hag, perhaps he would be welcomed back into the fold. Instead, his exile seems indefinite. Meanwhile, Antony has sat out four games, will miss a fifth but could be back in contention soon afterwards, opening up the possibility of a return against either Galatasaray on Tuesday or Brentford next weekend. Ten Hag expects the Brazilian to be physically fit. The issue instead is if he is mentally ready to play. “I can’t tell at the moment; first he has to be back,” the Dutchman said. “I have spoken to him but that doesn’t give the impression how he is; how his mental status is.” Others may argue that such concerns should also be expressed for Gabriella Cavallin, his former girlfriend, and Rayssa de Freitas and Ingrid Lana, who also made serious accusations against him. In each of their club statements, United have stressed that they condemn abuse of and violence towards women. Meanwhile, Antony has repeatedly insisted he is innocent. He returned to the UK from his native Sao Paulo this week and was voluntarily interviewed by Greater Manchester Police on Thursday, just as he had spoken to their Brazilian counterparts in June. So far, he has not been arrested, bailed or charged. United have said they will review developments, meaning his situation could change. Brazil opted to withdraw Antony from their squad earlier this month in light of an interview Cavallin gave; later that week, United, who had initially merely “acknowledged” the accusations then put him on a leave of absence a few days afterwards. Now their decision would seem to be that, without him being charged and barring new revelations, their timescale will not be determined by two police forces. Neither has yet officially said that they will not bring charges; if there is the prospect that no such announcement might come from Brazil for months or years, Antony might have lingered in limbo and United been deprived of an £86m signing. There is the principle of innocent until proven guilty. It matters and would render Antony available to do many another job. But there is also the reality that playing for United is not just another job, the context of Mason Greenwood’s situation and the fact that the club explored the possibility of bringing back another forward who was not convicted of a crime but whose behaviour many felt was unpleasant in the extreme. Antony, meanwhile, was accused of trying to throw a pregnant Cavallin out of a car, of punching and headbutting her. Earlier this month, the Female Fans Against Greenwood’s Return group described the allegations against Antony as “horrific” while the television presenter and United supporter Rachel Riley criticised the club for a lack of due diligence in signing the winger after a report had been lodged with police about him. It remains to be seen what kind of reception Antony receives when he takes the field: within Old Trafford and from the wider United fanbase, inside and outside grounds. Picking him again could be a divisive move. Ten Hag has not entered the moral argument but from a footballing perspective, he seems to want to call upon Antony. Rewind a couple of months and it may have seemed that United’s three best options on the right wing would be Antony, Greenwood and Sancho. In the last four games, with none available for reasons unrelated to injury or illness, United first played without a right winger – when their lack of width was exploited by Brighton, whose left-back Tariq Lamptey got two assists – and have used the rookie Facundo Pellestri there twice, including away at Bayern Munich, and the captain Bruno Fernandes there at Burnley, where he got the winner. The assumption now must be that Antony will soon reclaim his position. Not for the first time at Old Trafford of late, United are trying to navigate their way through a moral maze. It is far from certain they have taken the right turn. Read More Man United allow Antony to resume training despite assault investigations Jadon Sancho ‘not important’ and ‘cannot contribute’ for Manchester United says manager Erik ten Hag Man Utd star Antony arrives back in UK to ‘face police over abuse allegations’
2023-09-30 15:33

Caesars + BetMGM Promos: Four Chances to Win Betting on the Women’s World Cup
The Women’s World Cup is still in the Group Stage, which means you still have time to bet on the USWNT to win it all at plus odds!Soccer fans who sign up with Caesars and BetMGM sportsbooks will have up to four chances to win betting on the Women’s World Cup with up to $2,250 in bonu...
2023-07-27 18:00

Justin Turner signed the foul ball that hit Yankees announcer John Sterling
Red Sox DH Justin Turner put his autograph and a hilarious message on the foul ball that hit Yankees announcer John Sterling.John Sterling already has a place in Yankees history as New York's long-time radio play-by-play announcer. But now he has one of the coolest pieces of memorabilia tie...
2023-06-12 10:08

WeWork moves ahead with 1-for-40 reverse stock split to maintain NYSE listing
The NYSE issued a notice to the workspace-sharing company in the spring after shares closed below an average of $1 over a 30-day trading span
2023-08-18 20:19

Penalty agony for Spurs and Ange Postecoglou as Fulham progress in Carabao Cup
Tottenham suffered their first on-pitch setback of the Ange Postecoglou era after they exited the Carabao Cup in the second round at Fulham after Davinson Sanchez crucially had an effort saved in a 5-3 defeat on penalties. Richarlison had opened his account for the season to cancel out a 19th-minute own-goal from Micky van de Ven, which had given the hosts a deserved half-time advantage despite being without boss Marco Silva, who was serving a touchline ban. No further goals were forthcoming and the 1-1 scoreline at 90 minutes meant spot-kicks were required and after five successful penalties a low effort from Sanchez which was saved by Marek Rodak proved the difference. Kenny Tete fired Fulham’s fifth penalty past Fraser Forster to book their place in the third round and leave Tottenham with only one realistic option of trying to end their trophy drought, which stretches back to 2008. Both of these Premier League teams had exited this competition at the first opportunity last season, but 15 changes were made overall with Spurs making nine after entering at the second round stage for the first time since 2009. Fulham went with largely their first-choice back four and left-back Antonee Robinson created the opening opportunity when he burst past Sanchez and crossed to the back post, but Rodrigo Muniz headed wide. It was a sign of things to come from Sanchez, who had been expected to leave this summer but instead has moved up the defensive pecking order ahead of Eric Dier under Postecoglou. Sanchez continued to be troubled and was at fault for the opener in the 19th minute. Tom Cairney turned Sanchez inside out on the edge of the penalty area and his floated cross was deflected beyond Forster by Spurs’ centre-back Van de Ven. Postecoglou had brought a feelgood factor back to Tottenham after a difficult first half of 2023, but the away fans at Craven Cottage turned their frustration to chairman Daniel Levy with chants calling for him to leave the club. Forster had to be alert soon after to deny Muniz’s snapshot before Spurs did finally threaten but Richarlison’s effort was blocked by Tim Ream and Ivan Perisic had a free-kick deflected wide. The lively Muniz went close again on the stroke of half-time with a header from Adama Traore’s cross, but Forster saved well to keep it 1-0. Spurs boss Postecoglou had still seen enough and teenage forward Dane Scarlett was introduced for Giovani Lo Celso. It had an immediate impact with Richarlison forcing Marek Rodak to tip over his deflected shot before Scarlett’s presence created a chance for Manchester United-linked Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, who side-footed wide from 10 yards. The leveller did arrive with 56 minutes played and it was a moment to savour for Richarlison, who stooped low at the back post to head in Perisic’s cross for only his fourth goal for Tottenham since a £60million move last summer. Fulham were unhappy that Perisic was able to make the most of the hosts’ absent right-back Tete, who had to leave the pitch to get a new boot after a fine tackle on Scarlett moments earlier. The hosts improved after conceding with Bobby Decordova-Reid slicing wide from inside the area and substitute Harry Wilson had an effort blocked by Sanchez. Dejan Kulusevski and Son Heung-min were on by this point and Manor Solomon nearly won it for Spurs with a curled effort but Rodak saved, before Forster denied Wilson with his legs to ensure penalties were required. Fulham were picture perfect from 12 yards with Andreas Pereira, Raul Jimenez, Wilson, Joao Palhinha and Tete all able to score while Sanchez’s tame effort ensured Tottenham exited in the second round for the first time since 2005. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Alfie Doughty screamer helps Premier League Luton past Gillingham in Carabao Cup Bournemouth substitute Ryan Christie nets stoppage-time winner at Swansea Josh Laurent nets brace as Stoke hit Rotherham for six in Carabao Cup
2023-08-30 05:17

US judge tosses most of Commerzbank $1 billion mortgage lawsuit against BNY Mellon
By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK A U.S. judge on Monday dismissed most of a lawsuit where Germany's Commerzbank
2023-08-29 05:28

'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna shares stunning photo of her vacation with Cindy Crawford at lake house on private island
Cindy Crawford stopped by Lisa Rinna's Canada vacation, at least for a photo, as the reality TV alum later shared a group pic with the supermodel
2023-08-18 09:48

Biden says shutdown isn't his fault. Will Americans agree?
The White House has pinned the blame for a looming government shutdown on House Republicans, who have been paralyzed by their inability to pass a funding package
2023-09-30 12:03

White House says Russia is preparing for attacks on civilian ships in Black Sea
The White House is warning that the Russian military is preparing for possible attacks on civilian shipping vessels in the Black Sea
2023-07-20 07:18

Biden disappointed Xi will not attend G20 summit
The two leaders last met on the sidelines of the previous G20 summit in 2022 in Indonesia.
2023-09-04 16:17
You Might Like...

Rainbows, drag shows, movies: Lebanon's leaders go after perceived symbols of the LGBTQ+ community

When is Travis Hunter eligible for the NFL Draft?

Analysis-Investors turn risk-on for some junk debt but not all

Romania's forgotten orphans supported by UK charity

'Wild ‘N Out' star Jacky Oh reportedly traveled to Miami for 'mommy makeover' before her death at 32

Britain’s Electric Cars Cut Deeper Into £32 Billion Fuel Duty

Alphabet Cloud Unit Results Miss Estimates; Shares Fall

Judge Thomas Anderle orders Christine Baumgartner to pay $14K for failing to explain why Kevin Costner prenup should be voided