Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
Typhoon Mawar Poses Triple Threat to US Pacific Territory Guam
Typhoon Mawar Poses Triple Threat to US Pacific Territory Guam
Residents and US military bases across Guam were warned to brace for a devastating impact from Typhoon Mawar
2023-05-24 09:34
TikTok says Malaysia's claims it blocks pro-Palestinian content are 'unfounded'
TikTok says Malaysia's claims it blocks pro-Palestinian content are 'unfounded'
KUALA LUMPUR Social media platform TikTok said on Friday allegations from the Malaysian government that it was blocking
2023-10-27 12:08
Global money market funds see largest inflows since March amid US downgrade, economic woes
Global money market funds see largest inflows since March amid US downgrade, economic woes
Global money market funds attracted massive inflows in the week to Aug. 2 as investors sought safer assets
2023-08-04 19:59
William Saliba mistakes former Arsenal defender for Sean Dyche
William Saliba mistakes former Arsenal defender for Sean Dyche
William Saliba mistake a former Arsenal centre-back for Sean Dyche in hilarious clip.
2023-11-23 05:35
Ryan Reynolds' Wrexham is on its way to the United States after being given the Hollywood treatment
Ryan Reynolds' Wrexham is on its way to the United States after being given the Hollywood treatment
Ryan Reynolds has already taken Hollywood to Wrexham
2023-07-17 19:07
Even Nebraska's nonpartisan Legislature is divided from acrimonious 2023 session
Even Nebraska's nonpartisan Legislature is divided from acrimonious 2023 session
Nebraska has the country's only single-chamber, nonpartisan legislature, and state leaders have long held up the unique system as an example of efficiency that rises above hyperpartisan politics
2023-06-03 08:46
Mauritania media guide
Mauritania media guide
An overview of the media in Mauritania, as well as links to broadcasters and newspapers.
2023-05-22 17:04
Christian Horner reveals talks with Lewis Hamilton’s father over Red Bull seat
Christian Horner reveals talks with Lewis Hamilton’s father over Red Bull seat
Christian Horner revealed that Lewis Hamilton’s father Anthony made an enquiry about Sergio Perez’s seat at Red Bull earlier this season. Following on from an interview Horner gave saying that a representative of Hamilton had been in touch about joining the world champions, Hamilton had his say on Thursday – insisting that nobody from his team has been in touch and, in fact, Horner messaged him on an old phone. The Mercedes driver added that Horner was simply “stirring things.” Yet the Red Bull team principal looked to put the speculation to bed by divulging that it was Hamilton’s father and former manager Anthony who had touched base. “It’s not unusual for there to be an exchange, I’ve known Anthony Hamilton for 15 years,’ Horner told Sky F1. “There’s been an exchange over the course of this season. There’s a lot been made of this. “Anthony’s a nice guy, he reached out around Sergio and enquired with a suggestive question. I don’t know what role he plays in Lewis’ management now.” Horner was keen to emphasise, however, that there is no seat available for the seven-time world champion. Perez, who has been under pressure at Red Bull this year despite last week securing second in the world championship, has a contract until the end of 2024. “We’re very happy with the drivers we’ve got,” Horner added. “Lewis hasn’t won a race for almost two years, you can understand questions being asked - it’s entirely logical and normal. “I’ve always had a great relationship with Anthony, but there’s no seat available - it’s a non-question.” Hamilton was heavily linked with Ferrari earlier in the season but put all speculation to bed when he penned a new £50m-a-year extension with Mercedes in August, a rise of approximately £10m. Hamilton has not won since December 2021 in Saudi Arabia. A week later, he lost the 2021 world championship to Verstappen on the final lap in controversial circumstances in Abu Dhabi. Mercedes have won just one race since, with George Russell’s first F1 victory in Brazil last year, while Hamilton has had 15 podiums since 2021 without a victory. Red Bull, meanwhile, have won 20 of the 21 races this season with Verstappen triumphant a record-breaking 18 times ahead of the season finale in Abu Dhabi this weekend. Read More F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix LIVE: Practice updates and times at Yas Marina F1 to trial AI at season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix What time is qualifying at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday? Lewis Hamilton says Red Bull chief is ‘stirring things’ over team move claim Toto Wolff and Fred Vasseur receive warnings over ‘swearing’ in Las Vegas ‘He’s stirring things!’ Lewis Hamilton takes aim at Christian Horner
2023-11-24 19:18
Roy Hodgson brushes off Max Lowe spat as Crystal Palace beat Sheffield United
Roy Hodgson brushes off Max Lowe spat as Crystal Palace beat Sheffield United
Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson was surprised at himself after getting involved in a touchline spat with Sheffield United’s Max Lowe as his side enjoyed a winning start to the Premier League season. Hodgson clashed with the Blades defender, who appeared to shove the 76-year-old in the midriff, midway through the second half after he stopped the ball in the dugout. His side were winning 1-0 at the time through Odsonne Eduoard’s 50th-minute goal and that is how it ended at Bramall Lane as Palace started the campaign strongly. “It took me a bit by surprise, I suppose I don’t take many challenges these days at my age, so it took me by surprise,” Hodgson said of the incident. “It was nothing at all and immediately afterwards Max Lowe looked over and we smiled at each other. “He obviously realised he hadn’t done a lot to hurt me and I was probably a bit surprised I have got the energy to react in the way I did.” Hodgson also distanced himself from wantaway goalkeeper Vicente Guaita’s pre-match tweet, which appeared to question his exclusion from the matchday squad. The Palace boss said earlier this week that the Spaniard had refused to play in pre-season, but he tweeted: “Where is my name? So how can I play for Palace?” Hodgson said: “I didn’t know that happened, I don’t really think about it at all. “I’m more than happy we got through today’s game, our goalkeeper was largely untroubled throughout the game, everything he had to do he did well.. What you’re talking about will be something that he and the club will need to sort out, for me it doesn’t affect me whatsoever.” Defeat for the Blades worsens the gloom around the club following last season’s promotion. They have sold star men Iliman Ndiaye and Sander Berge and have yet to replace them, with boss Paul Heckingbottom admitting that the loss exposed how far away they are from competing at this level. But he expects that to improve between now and the end of the transfer window. “It’s obvious. That’s not the story,” he said when asked whether this loss highlighted the gap. “The story is that’s where we are at the minute, but we’re only going to improve. We’ve sold players so we have got the money to spend to bring players in. “I can’t be critical, I think we needed the first goal if I am honest. We compromised the way we wanted to play with the difference in the team. “But I felt by being disruptive and aggressive, we had an impact on the game, especially in the second half. “To concede the first goal so early in the second half made it difficult. These are a well established team, they have experience, they have some real quality. I have not come away from there scared and the players shouldn’t either.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Tom Pidcock wins mountain bike cross-country at World Championships Sean Dyche bemoans Everton’s lack of cutting edge in defeat to Fulham West Ham boss David Moyes considering using Jarrod Bowen as striker
2023-08-13 01:29
Wang tells Blinken to 'work with China' on improving US ties
Wang tells Blinken to 'work with China' on improving US ties
Beijing's top diplomat Wang Yi has urged Washington to "work with China" to improve ties during a meeting with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the...
2023-07-14 11:44
Q&A: ‘Barbie’ filmmaker Greta Gerwig on art, commerce and embracing the mess
Q&A: ‘Barbie’ filmmaker Greta Gerwig on art, commerce and embracing the mess
Barbie, the doll, may be 64 years old, but “Barbie,” the movie, is a pandemic baby
2023-07-20 23:53
Paradise is Calling with Applebee’s NEW $6 Sips on the Beach
Paradise is Calling with Applebee’s NEW $6 Sips on the Beach
GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2023--
1970-01-01 08:00