
Did producers twist 'Love Island USA' storyline? Harrison Luna spills beans on inside scoop as he confirms he's single
Harrison Luna said, 'They have all the powers, really, they are the ones with all the footage'
2023-08-29 13:17

Taylor Swift accidentally swallows bug during Eras concert
Taylor Swift found herself coughing in the middle of her Eras gig in Chicago after she swallowed a fly, causing Swifties to fall silent in concern. A number of clips have been making rounds online from Swift's performance at the Soldier Field on Sunday night (June 4) where at one point the 33-year-old had to cut her chat with audience short as she began to suddenly cough. “I swallowed a bug. I’m so sorry," Swift admitted to the 63,500-strong crowd who then laughed as she attempted to spit the insect out. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter The Anti-Hero singer also joked about the moment: “It’s just so stupid. Delicious. Oh, god. Is there any chance none of you saw that? "It's fine... I'm just gonna try not to do as many of those. This is gonna happen again tonight. There’s so many bugs. There’s one thousand of them." Some clips show a number of bugs flying around that the singer had to contend with when the spotlight was on her. @scariestgirluknow “Delicious” @Taylor Swift the Eras Tour @Taylor Swift #erastour #erastourtaylorswift #taylorswift #chicagon3 Since then, Swifties who weren't at the concert have been reacting to the clips that have been circulating on social media. One person said: "THE WAY EVERYONE WENT QUIET." "That bug def is a fan reincarnated," another person joked. A third added: "I thought she was about to hurl I was TERRIFIED." "It’s death by a thousand bugs," a fourth person quipped, in reference to Swift's song "Death By A Thousand Cuts" from her album Lover. Someone else added: "I was there and you could see all the bugs in the lights lol we have so many gnats here." Elsewhere, Taylor Swift fans are wearing diapers to her concerts so they don't miss a thing and some Swifties are also seemingly ‘forgetting’ what happened at her concerts. Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-06-06 04:25

Spain’s Sanchez to Face Premiership Vote in Congress on Nov. 16
Spanish caretaker Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez will seek a new term in a congressional vote on Nov. 16.
2023-11-13 18:58

IHOP® Celebrates 65 Years With Offers for All During Its Anniversary Celebration
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 1, 2023--
2023-08-01 20:00

Are Tom Sandoval and Billie Lee together now? TV personality claims he is still living with Ariana Madix but they avoid eye contact
It was in March when Tom Sandoval's affair with Leviss was revealed publicly and that immediately ended his nine-year relationship with Ariana Madix
2023-08-05 06:30

Disney to shut Lucasfilm studio in Singapore
Lucasfilm's visual effects and animation studio in Singapore will close down in the coming months due to economic reasons, parent...
2023-08-15 17:50

EFG Companies Grows Leadership Ranks Expanding Client F&I Revenue Generation and Wealth Creation
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 8, 2023--
2023-08-08 20:00

Snoop Dogg postpones Hollywood Bowl shows
Snoop Dogg has postponed a pair of shows at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles due to the ongoing Hollywood writers strike and other union negotiations in the industry
2023-06-05 15:00

Betfred ads featuring boxer Anthony Joshua banned because of appeal to under-18s
Three tweets for bookmaker Betfred featuring Anthony Joshua have been banned after a watchdog found the boxer’s strong appeal among under-18s broke gambling ad rules. The first of the three posts in March and April, which promoted a forthcoming fight for the boxer, featured Joshua being interviewed by commentator Dom McGuinness about his diet ahead of his bout against Jermaine Franklin, with text stating: “How does @anthonyjoshua stay in shape? A diet consisting of bananas with rice & ketchup with sweetcorn. How does @ant_crolla stay in shape? Guinness.” The second tweet featured a video of Joshua being interviewed about how he prepares for fights, while the third included excerpts from an interview about his mentality when fighting. The ruling forms part of wider work by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) banning gambling ads which, under strengthened rules, are prohibited for being likely to be of strong appeal to under-18s. They were identified for investigation with the use of AI to search for online ads that might break the rules. Betfred acknowledged that Joshua is “undoubtedly a star in the sport of boxing”, but said he is reaching the end of his career and, therefore, the ads posed a low risk of appealing to children. Social media data showed that none of Joshua’s followers on X/Twitter, Facebook or TikTok was registered as being between 13 and 17 years old, while 5 per cent of his Snapchat followers and 6.6 per cent of his Instagram followers were registered as being between 13 and 17 years old. Overall, the company said, he has 29.3 million followers worldwide, which it acknowledged means he has a substantial social media presence, with 1.1 million users registered as being under 18. He has 7.2 million followers in total in the UK and, assuming age breakdowns in the UK mirror worldwide figures, Betfred believes approximately 280,000 of Joshua’s UK followers are under 18. It acknowledged that the total number excludes Snapchat, for which it did not have UK-specific data. The ASA noted that Joshua is a 33-year-old former world champion boxer who is considered a high-profile “star” in the sport. It said: “Although they made up a small proportion of his total followers, we considered that over 1.1 million followers aged under 18 was a significant number in absolute terms. “We therefore considered that, because he had such large numbers of social media followers who were under 18, Mr Joshua was of inherent strong appeal to under-18s.” Betfred is committed to ensuring that our marketing does not have a strong appeal to under-18s, and we are firmly of the view that the posting of these interviews with Anthony Joshua in no way undermined that commitment Betfred The ASA ruled that the ads must not appear again in their current form, adding: “We told Betfred not to include a person or character who had strong appeal to those under 18 years of age in their advertising in future.” Betfred said it will be seeking an independent review of “this unjust decision”. A spokesman said: “Betfred is committed to ensuring that our marketing does not have a strong appeal to under-18s, and we are firmly of the view that the posting of these interviews with Anthony Joshua in no way undermined that commitment. “It should also be remembered that the ASA did not receive a single complaint from a member of the public about our association with Anthony Joshua in this respect.” Read More Sarina Wiegman admits England learned ‘hard lesson’ against Belgium Mauricio Pochettino says Chelsea need to give Nicolas Jackson ‘confidence’ Erik ten Hag says ‘only a matter of time’ until Manchester United form improves Alex Greenwood suffers head injury in England’s clash with Belgium We’re better than that – Dawid Malan deflects England heat from Matthew Mott Sir Bobby Charlton funeral announced for November 13
2023-11-01 11:13

West Ham hammer Arsenal on Declan Rice’s return to reach quarter-finals
West Ham welcomed Declan Rice back to the London Stadium and then promptly sent him and Arsenal packing on the end of a 3-1 Carabao Cup defeat. Rice, who lifted the Europa Conference League trophy as Hammers captain last season, was back at his old club for the first time since his £105million switch to the Gunners. But he will not be getting his hands on the Carabao Cup this season after strikes from Mohammed Kudus and Jarrod Bowen, following an early own goal by Ben White, sent the north Londoners crashing out. Rice started on the bench as Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta made six changes to his line-up for the fourth-round clash and the most of the damage was done by the time he was called upon. West Ham took the lead after 15 minutes when Bowen’s corner was inadvertently headed past Aaron Ramsdale by White at the near post. Gunners keeper Ramsdale, making his first appearance since the win at Brentford in the previous round, complained that Tomas Soucek had a hold of his shirt as the ball came over and he probably had a case but, with no VAR in operation, the goal stood. White attempted to make amends but unfortunately for Arsenal his header at the other end was not quite as accurate and Lukasz Fabianski tipped it over the crossbar, with Eddie Nketiah heading the resulting corner wide. After the break, Ramsdale made a fine save to deny Bowen, who was sent through by Lucas Paqueta, with White completing the clearance on the goal-line. But the second goal arrived in the 50th minute when Ghana winger Kudus collected a long ball into the box from Nayef Aguerd, skipped past Oleksandr Zinchenko and rifled a low shot through the legs of Gabriel and into the net. Rice was the only goalscorer the last time West Ham beat Arsenal, in the Premier League in 2019. “You should have signed for a big club” was the mischievous chant aimed at the 24-year-old when he came out to warm up. Much of the build-up to the match centred around the reception the England midfielder would receive and when he was sent on in the 56th minute the boos were quickly drowned out by a standing ovation from most of the home fans. But, before Rice had a chance to get into the game, West Ham had a third after Bowen collected White’s headed clearance and lashed it past Ramsdale via a deflection off Jakub Kiwior. Martin Odegaard scored a consolation goal with the last kick but it was West Ham’s night as they marched into the quarter-finals. Read More James Harden joins LA Clippers from Philadelphia 76ers Eddie Jones: Marcus Smith is a very good player – but he is not a full-back Mark Wood insists contract talks were not distraction for England at World Cup Eniola Aluko believes England can still clinch Great Britain an Olympic place Football fan convicted of racially abusing Rio Ferdinand Welsh rugby still has deep-rooted issues that need to be sorted – Alun Wyn Jones
2023-11-02 05:29

A Florida sinkhole that killed a man in 2013 just opened for the third time
A sinkhole in west-central Florida has opened again, roughly 10 years after it killed a man when it opened under his bedroom, officials said this week.
2023-07-14 07:44

Senior US, Chinese diplomats hold 'candid' talks to avoid escalation of tensions
Senior diplomats from China and the United States have held “candid and productive” talks in Beijing and agreed to keep open lines of communication to avoid tensions from spiraling into conflict
2023-06-07 11:46
You Might Like...

Trump should not be trusted with national secrets if charges prove true, his ex-Defense secretary says

U.S. Independent Professionals Earned $286 Billion in 2022, a Nearly 10% Increase Compared to 2021, According to Fiverr’s Sixth Annual Freelance Economic Impact Report

How to watch RAI for free

PIMCO's bond CIO says underweight dollar, sees value in UK gilts

Windows 12 will not be a free upgrade, according to a new leak

The best VPNs for unblocking Disney+

Immaculate Grid baseball: Answers, connections for Grid 88 (June 30)

MLB standings ordered by pitching whiff rate: Braves, Astros throwing filth