Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
Who is Adin Ross and is he interviewing Kim Jong Un?
Who is Adin Ross and is he interviewing Kim Jong Un?
Adin Ross, one of the most-watched streamers on the internet, is claiming that he will be interviewing North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on his channel on Wednesday evening. The controversial streamer who has previously collaborated with Andrew Tate and has also been banned from Twitch for a string of offenses. Ross is hitting the headlines again for claiming that he is due to interview Kim Jong Un on his streaming feed despite being apparently warned not to go ahead with the talk with the North Korean dictator. During a stream earlier this week, Ross stated: "I'm getting it in today's stream. I have to address this s*** now," he said. "Listen... okay, Kim Jong Un is locked in (for) tomorrow's stream, at 7:30 Miami time. Okay?" Ross also shared a series of questions that he has planned for Kim which include: Thoughts on LGBT? Can you give Stake money back? React to Andrew Tate. Visit North Korea? Add Yeonmi Park to call. Trump vs. Biden. USA better than North Korea. E-date? Fake n*tsack prank. He also claimed that the US government had been in contact with his legal team to warn of the potentially serious consequences of interviewing Kim. He added: "They saw and hit up, basically, my team and they just let me know there could be consequences for this. You know?" There is little to no indication as to whether this is real or not but Ross has gone as far as to put together poster to hype 'The Interview.' All eyes will be on his stream at 7pm EST to see whether he was telling the truth or if we all fell for an elaborate prank. Who is Adin Ross? Ross started his online gaming career in 2014 when he joined YouTube as a Grand Theft Auto and NBA 2K content creator. He then ventured onto Twitch when as his following grew. His streams have since featured rappers including Lil Uzi Vert and Tory Lanez, who was convicted of assault in December 2022. One of his most prominent Twitch bans was a result of a gambling stream, which the platform prohibits. He claimed his most recent ban is for "no reason". Ross has since moved over to Kick, Twitch's rival streaming platform. The new platform has a looser set of rules, which saw Ross reportedly stream the Super Bowl, sharing video calls of white friends saying the N-word and scrolling through Pornhub in front of his reported younger demographic. "Listen, I got permanently banned on Twitch. It’s done, it’s already done," Ross said in a video posted on 26 February. "But I got permanently banned for no reason at all. How do you ban someone on Twitch and my reasoning is for VODs/on-stream, when I haven’t even been streaming there? This is exactly why everyone needs to see Twitch for what it is. It’s full of corrupted, pure corrupted Karens and they’re pick-and-choose-me. And unless you’re a certain person with certain beliefs [Twitch doesn’t] f*** with you." Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-09-21 00:12
Rudy Giuliani biographer has a theory for why ex-New York mayor is so loyal to Trump
Rudy Giuliani biographer has a theory for why ex-New York mayor is so loyal to Trump
A biographer who wrote the book on the life and career of “America’s Mayor” has a new theory for why Rudy Giuliani remains so doggedly loyal to Donald Trump even after it has been proven time and time again that the two never had any convincing proof of election fraud from the 2020 contest. Andrew Kirtzman gave his take on the topic to MSNBC’s Chris Jansing during an interview this week; Mr Kirtzman is the author of Giuliani: The Rise and Tragic Fall of America’s Mayor. Mr Kirtzman explains that the major turning point in Mr Giuliani’s political life came in 2008, when he failed to deliver a competitive performance in that year’s presidential primary race, despite all expectations for him to do so. “[H]e entered as a front runner and ended it in humiliation with just one delegate,” Mr Kirtzman explained. “[I]t was at that moment in 2008 when things kind of crashed around him, when he lost his 9/11 halo, was left in kind of the political wilderness. There was Donald Trump. And Donald Trump literally took him in to Mar-a-Lago right after his failure in 2008 and kind of shielded Giuliani when he was, kind of fell into a depression,” he continued. According to Mr Kirtzman, that relationship blossomed into a mutually beneficial transaction in 2016 — Mr Trump gained an endorsement from a supposedly credible voice within the GOP, and Mr Giuliani regained a hint of national relevance. But their friendship truly took off in 2020, when Mr Giuliani became Mr Trump’s main stooge in his campaign to tarnish Joe Biden’s name before the onset of the general election. When that failed, Mr Giuliani was right there to pick up the pieces of Mr Trump’s defeat, spinning them instead into a victory supposedly snatched away by the Democrats. Nearly three years after the 2020 election, there’s no sign of any change in the former New York mayor’s feelings for Mr Trump, or vice versa. But it’s an objective fact that Mr Giuliani’s acceptance into the Mar-a-Lago circle has now had more negative consequences for his reputation than positive effects. His law licence is now suspended in both New York and Washington DC; a disbarrment looks likely at least in the latter jurisdiction. He also now faces several felony counts in Georgia, where prosecutors this week handed down a massive indictment charging Mr Trump and his team with crimes related to their election result manipulation efforts. Mr Giuliani has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing. It’s unclear where Mr Giuliani goes from here. But it seems, at least for now, that wherever he ends up will have been thanks to a path that became inextricably linked with Mr Trump way back in 2008. Read More Trump accused of skipping debate because he’s ‘scared of Chris Christie’ Will the Georgia gang of 18 turn on Trump? Trumpworld hanging by a thread as co-accused pressured to flip on ex-president Election workers who face frequent harassment see accountability in the latest Georgia charges
2023-08-17 07:03
Nagorno-Karabakh fears grow as residents appeal for aid
Nagorno-Karabakh fears grow as residents appeal for aid
Food convoy arrives in the disputed enclave as US senators lead calls for international monitors.
2023-09-23 22:26
PSV coach Van Nistelrooy resigns with 1 match left to play in Dutch league
PSV coach Van Nistelrooy resigns with 1 match left to play in Dutch league
Ruud van Nistelrooy has resigned as PSV Eindhoven coach with only one match left to play this season
2023-05-24 21:32
3 reasons the San Antonio Spurs improved and can compete in 2023-24
3 reasons the San Antonio Spurs improved and can compete in 2023-24
It's not just Victor Wembanyama. The San Antonio Spurs have some serious pieces in place and could be more competitive than people think this season.
2023-09-28 00:58
Telstra Chairman Mullen to retire after 15 years
Telstra Chairman Mullen to retire after 15 years
Australia's Telstra said on Monday that its chairman John Mullen would retire at the conclusion of this year’s
2023-08-28 06:50
Sogo & Seibu Co., Ltd.: Regarding our company's executive personnel change
Sogo & Seibu Co., Ltd.: Regarding our company's executive personnel change
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 25, 2023--
2023-10-25 14:15
Rafael Nadal will reveal his comeback plans soon after missing nearly all of 2023
Rafael Nadal will reveal his comeback plans soon after missing nearly all of 2023
Rafael Nadal says he is sure he’ll be returning to competition after missing nearly all of 2023 with a hip injury that required surgery
2023-11-17 01:51
Steelers have no plans to move on from Matt Canada
Steelers have no plans to move on from Matt Canada
Despite sustained offensive struggles, the Pittsburgh Steelers have no plans to fire O.C. Matt Canada — or even to change play-calling duties.
2023-10-15 23:43
Michael O’Neill wants Shea Charles to learn from dismissal on frustrating night
Michael O’Neill wants Shea Charles to learn from dismissal on frustrating night
Michael O’Neill has told Shea Charles he must learn from his dismissal after Northern Ireland suffered yet another 1-0 defeat in Euro 2024 qualifying, this time at home to Slovenia. The 19-year-old Charles has been one of the bright spots for Northern Ireland in a hugely frustrating qualifying campaign, among the young players who have grabbed the chance to establish themselves in the side amid an injury nightmare. But his international copybook got its first blemish as he collected two yellow cards to be sent off just before the hour mark at Windsor Park, meaning his run of starting every game so far in this campaign will end when Northern Ireland head to Finland next month. The Southampton midfielder was booked for dissent just a few minutes into the match, protesting against the dubious decision to award Slovenia the free-kick from which Adam Cerin won the game, and then saw red when he caught Andraz Sporar late in the 58th minute. Northern Ireland had been frustrated by several decisions from referee Istvan Kovacs on the night but O’Neill said that was something they had to be able to handle. “This is a learning curve for young players,” he said. “(Slovenia) are a much more experienced international team than we are. You can see that in the way they managed the situation and played the referee a little bit. “The emotion in the stadium obviously transferred to the players a little bit, everyone gets a bit frustrated with some of the decisions…If you’re booked for dissent, that’s poor. You put yourself under pressure so we have to learn from that.” “We’ve probably seen a little combination of inexperience in a number of players and also just the nature of the emotion in the game when you’re chasing the game against a team that are a little bit more experienced and that can spill over a little bit. “But I think that on the night we were pretty disappointed with the performance of the referee.” This was Northern Ireland’s fifth 1-0 defeat of a campaign in which they have faced endless injury problems, with O’Neill forced to use two more fresh faces – Eoin Toal and Brad Lyons – on the night to take the number who have played in the eight qualifiers so far to 31. O’Neill could rightly argue that this performance was a step forward from last month’s 4-2 defeat to Slovenia in Ljubljana considering the way a makeshift defence was able to stifle Benjamin Sesko – who went down easily to win the decisive free-kick off Jamal Lewis – and Sporar. But ultimately it was another defeat, a sixth out of eight with only two wins over minnows San Marino to break up the run. “I think there is always frustration when you lose the game – and a little bit of disappointment as well,” he said. “I think the players deserved more out of it than what they got. We have had a frustrating campaign, a very challenging campaign and tonight’s game was probably a reflection of that once again.” Captain Jonny Evans ended the night limping heavily after taking a late blow to his foot, having already been down in the first half to receive treatment. “He’s obviously hobbling a little bit in there,” O’Neill said of the Manchester United defender. “I think the same foot was stamped on three times so he’s limping pretty badly but I think he’ll be fine. “It will be one of those where when he wakes up in the morning he’ll be pretty sore but there’s no real damage as far as I know.” Read More Steve Clarke says Scotland have ‘lots to improve’ after defeat to France Republic of Ireland heading in the right direction – striker Callum Robinson Scotland come back to earth as France recover from early fright Shea Charles dismissed as Northern Ireland lose at home to Slovenia Jordan Henderson has ‘no regrets’ over Saudi Arabia move despite being booed Rassie Erasmus expects England to have ‘some beef’ with South Africa
2023-10-18 06:16
Dubai plans new mega-airport as Mideast competition hots up
Dubai plans new mega-airport as Mideast competition hots up
Dubai is forging ahead with plans to replace the world's busiest airport with an even bigger one as passenger traffic recovers to outstrip pre-pandemic levels, a...
2023-11-15 16:24
Thousands of flights are delayed or canceled following severe storms
Thousands of flights are delayed or canceled following severe storms
Thousands of flights have been delayed or canceled Tuesday following a round of severe storms that hammered the eastern United Sates.
2023-08-08 19:19