Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
GM to cut spending on Cruise after accident - FT
GM to cut spending on Cruise after accident - FT
(Reuters) -General Motors is to scale back spending on its self-driving unit Cruise after a pedestrian accident last month, Financial
2023-11-28 20:35
Ex-FBI counterintelligence official pleads guilty to conspiracy charge for helping Russian oligarch
Ex-FBI counterintelligence official pleads guilty to conspiracy charge for helping Russian oligarch
A former high-ranking FBI counterintelligence official has pleaded guilty to a federal conspiracy charge in a New York
2023-08-16 02:21
'Barbie' stars Ryan Gosling and Simu Liu on Ken and masculinity
'Barbie' stars Ryan Gosling and Simu Liu on Ken and masculinity
Prominent Barbie Kens Ryan Gosling and Simu Liu speak to Mashable's Ty Cole about Greta
2023-07-21 21:53
Can You Save Max in The Quarry?
Can You Save Max in The Quarry?
Here's how to save Max in The Quarry.
1970-01-01 08:00
Why isn't Anthony Richardson playing today?
Why isn't Anthony Richardson playing today?
Anthony Richardson has been battling injuries through the first five games of his rookie season. Which one is keeping him off the field this week?
2023-10-14 02:47
Aaron Ramsdale wins April Castrol Save of the Month award
Aaron Ramsdale wins April Castrol Save of the Month award
Aaron Ramsdale wins April Castrol Save of the Month award.
1970-01-01 08:00
Airbnb sues New York City over its short-term rental restrictions
Airbnb sues New York City over its short-term rental restrictions
Airbnb on Thursday sued New York City over its restrictions on short-term housing rentals, in a legal dispute that pits the company's concerns about its ability to operate in a key market against the city's efforts to address an affordable housing crisis.
2023-06-03 00:35
Erik ten Hag heaps praise on United goalkeeper Andre Onana after penalty heroics
Erik ten Hag heaps praise on United goalkeeper Andre Onana after penalty heroics
Erik ten Hag praised goalkeeper Andre Onana for putting a difficult start to life at Manchester United behind him and saving the day in a narrow Champions League escape against Copenhagen. Having kicked off Group A with defeats to Bayern Munich and Galatasaray, the Red Devils could ill-afford any slip-up against the Danish champions in Tuesday’s Old Trafford encounter. Onana was guilty of poor performances in both of those Champions League losses but helped make amends in a brilliant conclusion to an emotional first home game since the death of Sir Bobby Charlton. The United keeper saved Jordan Larsson’s stoppage-time penalty with what proved to be the last touch of the match, ensuring Harry Maguire’s second-half header sealed a crucial 1-0 win. “He showed personality and he knows that before was not the levels what his skills are,” manager Ten Hag said of the summer signing from Inter Milan. “He didn’t match his skills and he could do better. “I think Saturday (against Sheffield United) was a very good performance and today as well. “Also, don’t forget that brilliant save just after half-time in the counter-attack. “But, of course, that is one of his skills, he is a very good penalty saver.” Onana’s save sparked wild celebrations at a rocking Old Trafford, where he was mobbed by team-mates before United’s substitutes poured onto the pitch. “You see there is a very good spirit in the dressing room,” said Ten Hag, who claimed not to have seen Alejandro Garnacho scuffing the penalty spot. “They are together, they fight together and they celebrate together. “If we have setbacks, they support each other. I think that spirit is always needed to be a successful team.” United have won three straight matches in all competitions despite some unconvincing performances and improvements are needed against reigning Premier League champions Manchester City on Sunday. “First half no good, difficult,” Ten Hag said. “They were well organised, Copenhagen. “It was difficult to create chances. We didn’t get the right build-up, so we didn’t get the tempo in the game. “The second half I think was better. In the first half, we got some press on but not in many occasions or in a long period. “In the second half, both things were better and the build-up was better “The construction was better, more switches and also we created more chances. I think finally the win was justified but it was a narrow escape.” This was certainly a let-off for a United side who had the frequently-criticised Maguire to thank as well as Onana. The defender’s future appeared elsewhere having been stripped of the captaincy during a summer of speculation, but he has now made three straight starts and scored the key goal on Tuesday. “He is playing much more proactive in possession, stepping in, passing vertical,” the Dutchman said. “Defending also on the front foot, also stepping in, defending forward. “Very confident in the duels. I think he is dominating, in the right moment putting in the aggression and dominating his opponents. “Then you see you also get rewarded, of course it’s a very good skill from him his heading, but I have to say great pass from Christian (Eriksen) as well but a very good finish.” These sides now return to domestic matters before resuming battle in Denmark in the reverse fixture on November 8. Copenhagen head coach Jacob Neestrup said: “We all know that we played a match where we allowed ourselves to get at least one point. “We had a big chance to score in the closing seconds, so that hurts. It really hurts. “I don’t believe in bad luck in football. Football is decided by important saves or goals, and in terms of that, we have been unable to tip it in our favour in the first three matches, which have led to one point. Those are the hard facts.” Read More Gabriel Jesus has ‘changed our world’ – Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta Jesus inspires Arsenal while Harry Kane helps Bayern to victory over Galatasaray Sean Longstaff pinching himself after change in fortunes at Newcastle Manchester City ‘not used’ to artificial pitch but must adapt – Pep Guardiola World Rugby to launch new international competition from 2026 Simona Halep files appeal with CAS against four-year doping ban
2023-10-25 06:51
Ukraine-Russia – live: RAF scrambles fighter jets to respond to Russian aircraft flying near Nato airspace
Ukraine-Russia – live: RAF scrambles fighter jets to respond to Russian aircraft flying near Nato airspace
One person has died and seven have been wounded after Vladimir Putin’s troops fired at rescue workers in the southern city of Kherson, Kyiv has said. Russian forces fired at rescuer workers who were clearing mud from flood-hit Kherson and seven people were wounded, Andriy Yermak, head of the president’s office, said on the Telegram messaging app. Meanwhile, Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko stated in a separate post that eight of the rescuers were wounded. Russia denies targeting civilians. The collapse of the Kakhovka hydro-electric dam on 6 June unleashed floodwaters across southern Ukraine and Russian-occupied areas of the Kherson region, killing more than 50 people and destroying homes and farmland. Ukraine accuses Russia of blowing up the Soviet-era dam, under Russian control since the early days of its invasion. The Kremlin accused Kyiv of sabotaging the hydroelectric facility. Elsewhere, four of Putin’s attack helicopters have been shot down by Ukrainian air defences in the past week, Kyiv claims. Mykola Oleshchuk, commander of the Ukrainian air force, said a Russian Ka-52 helicopter was hit by an anti-aircraft missile above Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk region at 11pm on Monday. Read More Pentagon accounting error provides extra $6.2 billion for Ukraine military aid A brief history of Putin’s love for nuclear weapons Ukraine said to have recaptured village in Zaporizhzhia – as fierce fighting continues across frontline
2023-06-21 14:36
PGT Innovations announces new glass option for PGT Custom Windows and Doors
PGT Innovations announces new glass option for PGT Custom Windows and Doors
NORTH VENICE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 25, 2023--
2023-10-25 20:01
Francis Ngannou display against Tyson Fury the ‘biggest upset in boxing’, claims Dan Hardy
Francis Ngannou display against Tyson Fury the ‘biggest upset in boxing’, claims Dan Hardy
Former UFC fighter Dan Hardy labelled Francis Ngannou’s performance against Tyson Fury “the biggest upset in boxing history” after his split decision defeat in Saudi Arabia. Professional Fighters League star Ngannou dropped WBC heavyweight champion Fury in the third round and appeared to dominate for much of the 10-round bout despite Fury picking up the victory. Hardy believes Ngannou – who signed a multi-fight deal with mixed martial arts league PFL in May – did the “unthinkable” and said he had him winning the fight on his own scorecard. PFL Europe Head of Fighter Operations Hardy told the PA news agency: “For Francis to hold his composure like he did and to outpoint and outbox him was unthinkable. “It is the biggest upset in boxing history even though he didn’t get the decision. “I had him winning the fight. I have my scorecard and I had him 96-93 because of the knockdown in the third and I stand by it. Ngannou certainly won the fight. “It was an unfair decision, Francis deserved the victory and deserved the nod. But it was a close fight, no doubt about it. “I was blown away and I still am. I think right now Ngannou is the king of combat sports, he is the biggest combat sport athlete because of what he achieved on the weekend.” Fury had written off Ngannou’s chances in the build-up, comparing the fight to “a table tennis champion facing (Novak) Djokovic in the Wimbledon final”. Hardy added: “I think (Fury overlooking Ngannou) was a big part of it. “It was a perfect storm on the night and that to me looked like Tyson Fury halfway through training camp expecting a sparring match ahead of the Oleksandr Usyk fight. “I don’t think he looked at Ngannou with the same fear he would Deontay Wilder. “After the third round Fury would’ve been thinking ‘I wish I prepared better for this, I wish I came in lighter’.” Hardy believes former UFC champion Ngannou has a future in heavyweight boxing and that he can go toe-to-toe with the division’s best. He said: “I think we’ll see him fight in Professional Fighters League and then see him move back into the boxing world and have another big fight. “Who else in the top 10 can he give problems to? And the general consensus now is quite a few of them. The two that come to my head are Joe Joyce and Anthony Joshua. It is the biggest upset in boxing history even though he didn't get the decision. Dan Hardy “The Francis we saw against Tyson at the weekend would cause those two serious problems stylistically. “I think he can have a career in boxing if he wants to and he’s going to be ranked soon so the door’s open for him. “Wilder is an obvious opponent, because it would be two of the biggest punchers on the planet. “Wilder does not have the same finesse as Fury.” Read More Having ‘hero’ in opponent’s corner could unsettle Tyson Fury – Carl Frampton What Francis Ngannou must do to beat Tyson Fury: ‘Uncork those big shots’ Luis Rubiales intends to appeal against his three-year ban from football Luis Rubiales intends to appeal against his three-year ban from football When will Conor McGregor return to the UFC? The Independent’s pound-for-pound boxing rankings
2023-10-31 01:46
Jose Mourinho gets four-game ban for Anthony Taylor abuse at Europa League final
Jose Mourinho gets four-game ban for Anthony Taylor abuse at Europa League final
Roma coach Jose Mourinho has been given a four-match suspension by UEFA for his behaviour at last month’s Europa League final. The Portuguese faced widespread criticism after he directed abuse at English referee Anthony Taylor following his side’s defeat to Sevilla. UEFA also announced West Ham fans would be banned from their next away match in European competition, with a further match suspended for two years. That related to Hammers fans throwing missiles on to the pitch during their Europa Conference League final win over Fiorentina in Prague earlier this month. The Italian club’s defender Cristiano Biraghi suffered a cut to the head from an object thrown from the crowd. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live
2023-06-21 23:26