
US Open cut line prediction 2023: Can Justin Thomas, Collin Morikawa make LACC cut?
Looking at the 2023 US Open cut line prediction and projection to see where the number will end up and if Justin Thomas ans more will make the weekend.Golf fans were promised a grueling test at Los Angeles Country Club for the 2023 US Open. For Rickie Fowler and Xander Schauffele in the first ro...
2023-06-16 07:38

Final Fantasy VII update coming for 25th anniversary
'Final Fantasy VII' news is coming soon for 25th anniversary.
1970-01-01 08:00

German Business Outlook Reaches Six-Month High in Sign of Hope
Germany’s business outlook improved for a third month in November, pointing to an impending recovery for an economy
2023-11-24 17:04

David Moyes concerned for family after trouble mars West Ham victory
David Moyes was concerned for members of his family after AZ Alkmaar fans attempted to attack a section of West Ham’s support following their Europa Conference League semi-final win in the Netherlands. Pablo Fornals’ injury-time winner prompted a gang of black-shirted, hooded AZ ultras to attempt to storm into the area reserved for friends and family behind the dugout. Players including Michail Antonio, Said Benrahma, Aaron Cresswell and Flynn Downes climbed over the advertising hoardings in a bid to stop the trouble. Moyes, who’s 87-year-old father David Snr was at the match, said: “I can’t explain what happened and why it happened. “I can only only say the players were involved because it was the family section and most of their family and friends were in there. That was probably the reason for the reaction. “Was I worried? Yeah, my family were there and I had friends in that section. You’re hoping they would try and get themselves away from it. “I didn’t recognise it because I’d gone onto the pitch. Security wanted to take me inside, but I had to make sure my players weren’t involved. “What we don’t want to do is in any way blight the night because it certainly wasn’t West Ham supporters looking for trouble. Hopefully they’ll look into it.” Hammers goalkeeper Alphonse Areola added: “When families or friends are coming to the stadium we don’t want to see things like that. They want to enjoy the event and we want to enjoy it with them as well. We were worried about them.” During last week’s first leg at the London Stadium, members of AZ players’ families were involved in a confrontation with West Ham fans. AZ boss Pascal Jansen said: “What happened last week was very unfortunate and then you get the same feeling as what happened tonight. “I feel a little bit ashamed it happened in our stadium but you have to control your emotions.” The incident overshadowed West Ham reaching a first European final in 47 years and moving to within one match of a first trophy since the FA Cup in 1980. A year earlier West Ham had lost the plot at the same stage of the Europa League, crashing out at Eintracht Frankfurt after Cresswell was sent off and Moyes booted a ball at a ball boy. But this time West Ham held on to their composure, and no ball kids were harmed, as they completed a 3-1 aggregate win and booked a meeting with Fiorentina in Prague on June 7. It was no mean feat despite the less-than illustrious opposition. AZ have a phenomenal home record in Europe, unbeaten in their previous 25 matches, and had only lost here once to an English team – Moyes’ Everton in 2007 which ended a run of 32 games without defeat. So West Ham’s 2-1 lead from the first leg always looked slim, and none more so than when AZ dangerman Jesper Karlsson had a shot deflected over with only one minute on the clock. But West Ham held their nerve were rewarded for a disciplined display when substitute Fornals raced through to score the winner at the death. “I’m delighted to get to a European final,” added Moyes. “We got close last year. Maybe you shouldn’t be too surprised. We’ve won 13 and drawn one in this competition and now we have one more to go to see if we can win it. We’ve done a really good job in Europe this season and we’re thrilled. “The dressing room? Raucous is the word I’d use. I don’t want to give too much away but it was great, it’s something that as players and managers you don’t get too often in your career so we’re going to enjoy it.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Eddie Howe says Newcastle win ‘huge’ but warns still work to do in top-four hunt Bryson DeChambeau reflects on eventful year after setting early pace at US PGA Stefanos Tsitsipas victory sets up Daniil Medvedev semi-final showdown in Rome
2023-05-19 06:39

Massa’s Strength Is Shaping to Be the Surprise in Argentina Vote
Argentina’s elections never seem to fail to surprise. In the latest twist, the word on the street is
2023-10-23 07:32

US Coast Guard ship transited Taiwan Strait after Blinken's China visit -US Navy
TAIPEI (Reuters) -A U.S. Coast Guard ship sailed through the Taiwan Strait on Tuesday, the U.S. Navy's 7th Fleet said
2023-06-22 12:55

On this day in 2010: Roy Hodgson appointed Liverpool manager
Roy Hodgson was confirmed as the new manager of Liverpool on a three-year contract on this day in 2010. The then 62-year-old signed a deal to replace Rafael Benitez, who left the club by mutual consent after six years at Anfield. Hodgson guided Fulham to the Europa League final before trading west London for Merseyside, but his stay with Liverpool was short-lived. He only managed seven wins from 20 Premier League matches before leaving the club by mutual consent in January 2011. After his exit, Hodgson admitted that the job was one of the most testing in his entire career. He said: “I have found the last few months some of the most challenging of my career. “I am very sad not to have been able to put my stamp on the squad, to be given the time to bring new players into the club in this transfer window and to have been able to be part of the rebuilding process at Liverpool.” Liverpool great Kenny Dalglish replaced Hodgson and won the League Cup on penalties against Cardiff in 2012. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live
2023-07-01 13:00

Killings Grip Arab Towns in Israel as Wave of Violence Builds
Gunshots felled Abdel Rahman Kashua last month right in front of a police station, escalating a wave of
2023-09-03 13:00

World’s Largest Pension Fund Posts $4.5 Billion Quarterly Loss
Japan’s state pension fund, the world’s largest, posted a loss of ¥683.2. billion ($4.5 billion) on total assets
2023-11-02 15:28

Republicans demand yet more information on Hunter Biden plea deal
A trio of Republican House committee chairs is demanding information from the Department of Justice on the pending plea and diversion agreements between prosecutors and Hunter Biden as part of their ongoing effort to inflict political damage on his father, President Joe Biden. In a letter to US Attorney General Merrick Garland, House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan, Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, and Ways and Means Committee Chair Jason Smith said the decision by Delaware US Attorney David Weiss to allow Hunter Biden to plead guilty to two misdemeanour tax charges and enter into a deferred sentencing agreement on a single charge of lying on a gun background check form “raise serious concerns ... that the Department has provided preferential treatment toward Mr. Biden in the course of its investigation and proposed resolution of his alleged criminal conduct”. Mr Biden, who is President Biden’s youngest and only surviving son, has admitted to what have been well-documented struggles with alcohol and drugs, and during an aborted plea hearing last week said he’d been in and out of rehabilitation facilities on numerous occasions over the last few decades. During that court appearance, US District Judge Maryellen Noreika objected to a provision of the diversion agreement which stated that she — not prosecutors — would be responsible for determining whether Mr Biden might have breached the agreement’s terms, which would necessitate new criminal charges. The judge said the provision in question was “not standard” and “different from what I normally see” and suggested it violates the separation of powers in the US Constitution because it would put the judicial branch in the position of making a charging decision that is an executive branch function. Legal experts have opined that the provision at issue was an attempt by the department to protect Mr Biden from a situation in which a future Republican administration would manufacture charges against him. The current GOP frontrunner for the party’s 2024 presidential nomination, Donald Trump, has repeatedly pledged to jail Mr Biden, his father, and numerous other prominent Democrats. The GOP representatives asked Mr Garland to provide them with data on how often, if at all, the Delaware US Attorney’s office and the Justice Department have included similar provisions in diversion agreements. They also demanded information on who — prosecutors or Mr Biden’s defence attorneys — suggested that the agreement should place a final decision on new charges in a judge’s hands, and asked Mr Garland to provide a list of pretrial division agreements for other defendants who’ve been charged with the same gun-related offence as Mr Biden, as well as “all documents and communications referring or relating to each similar pretrial diversion agreement entered into by the Department in the last ten years”. Additionally, the committee chairs asked Mr Garland to provide a “generalized description of the nature of the Department’s ongoing investigation” into Mr Biden and an “explanation of why the Department originally agreed to a plea agreement” with Mr Biden if there are ongoing probes into him. It is unlikely that Mr Garland will provide any response that satisfies the GOP representatives, as the Justice Department’s policy for decades has been to not comment on ongoing investigations, even in response to congressional inquiries. Read More House Oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner testifies to Congress. Here’s what to know Biden acknowledges Hunter’s daughter Navy in public for first time
2023-08-02 02:39

Why have there been clashes over control of Nagorno-Karabakh?
A ceasefire has been agreed in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh, a day after Azerbaijan launched a military offensive against ethnic Armenian forces.
2023-09-20 21:39

Respawn Makes Big Changes to Team Deathmatch in Apex Legends
Despite only being live for a few days, Respawn has already rolled out an update to the new Team Deathmatch mode in Apex Legends.
1970-01-01 08:00
You Might Like...

It's never too soon to delete all your Eric Bieniemy-Sam Howell takes

'Guerrilla' sales, crowdsourcing: Japan's game console crunch

How to watch JioCinema online for free

US senators urge federal agency to reconsider automaker guidance on vehicle law

Everything Patrick Mahomes said about Jackson Mahomes arrest

Sixers wrap up camp in Colorado with Harden situation still up in air heading into preseason play

CK Asset to Sell Hong Kong Homes at Lowest Price in Seven Years

Iran says it has successfully put an imaging satellite into orbit amid tensions with West