Focue Provides the Latest and Most Up-to-Date News, What You Focus On is What You Get.
⎯ 《 Focue • Com 》
Alex Jones spent over $93,000 in July. Sandy Hook families who sued him have yet to see a dime
Alex Jones spent over $93,000 in July. Sandy Hook families who sued him have yet to see a dime
Lawyers for several families of victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting are criticizing Alex Jones' personal spending as they seek nearly $1.5 billion they won in lawsuits against the Infowars host
2023-09-15 03:49
Copeland Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
Copeland Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 26, 2023--
2023-07-26 22:00
FC Cincinnati's Miazga suspended 3 games and fined by MLS for misconduct after a match
FC Cincinnati's Miazga suspended 3 games and fined by MLS for misconduct after a match
FC Cincinnati defender Matt Miazga was suspended three matches and fined an undisclosed amount Wednesday by MLS for misconduct following a game against the New York Red Bulls on Nov. 4
2023-11-30 08:40
US Demands Recall of 67 Million Airbag Inflators
US Demands Recall of 67 Million Airbag Inflators
The US government’s transportation safety agency has demanded the recall of 67 million airbag inflators
1970-01-01 08:00
The Supreme Court's continuing march to the right
The Supreme Court's continuing march to the right
Major legal rulings that dismantled the use of race in college admissions, undermined protections for LGBTQ people and tossed out President Joe Biden's student debt relief program marked the end of a Supreme Court term in which the conservative supermajority continued to exert its dominance.
2023-07-08 20:03
Albania's prime minister calls for more NATO troops in neighboring Kosovo following ethnic violence
Albania's prime minister calls for more NATO troops in neighboring Kosovo following ethnic violence
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama has urged NATO to further boost its military forces in Kosovo and secure the country’s borders with Serbia
2023-11-22 23:34
First practice at Canadian Grand Prix cancelled due to CCTV failure
First practice at Canadian Grand Prix cancelled due to CCTV failure
Formula One first practice at the Canadian Grand Prix was embarrassingly cancelled after a CCTV failure at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. The opening one-hour running of the weekend was red-flagged after just four minutes when Pierre Gasly broke down in his Alpine. Only a handful of drivers had posted a lap with Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton and George Russell among those who had not taken to the track. The running had been expected to restart as usual following the removal of Gasly’s Alpine, but F1’s governing body, the FIA, blamed “issues with local CCTV infrastructure” for the initial delay. The suspension in play then became temporary with the FIA confirming at 14:20 local time (19:20 BST) that the session would not be resumed leaving an estimated 90,000 spectators short-changed. The FIA said that the concluding running of the day, which was due to start at 17:00 local time (22:00 BST), would be brought forward to 16:30 to allow for 30 minutes more running. An FIA spokesperson said: “The delay will be longer as the CCTV is not synced correctly and until the issue has been fixed we cannot run on track. “This system is a local installation and they are continuing to work to resolve the problem. “The clock will continue to run down on FP1 and the session will not be extended as there must be two hours between FP1 and FP2.” Former driver Karun Chandhok, who competed in 11 grands prix and now works as a pundit for Sky Sports, was critical of the FIA’s decision to abandon the running. “I feel we needed to get on track,” said Chandhok. “I would argue that there’s races around the world where they haven’t got CCTV cameras and they rely on marshal posts to radio incidents in – then you can use the TV cameras to look at it.”
2023-06-17 02:57
LUX ICE USA receives International Packaged Ice Association accreditation
LUX ICE USA receives International Packaged Ice Association accreditation
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 9, 2023--
2023-11-09 23:01
Declan Rice signs for Arsenal in record £105m transfer deal
Declan Rice signs for Arsenal in record £105m transfer deal
Arsenal have completed the signing of Declan Rice from West Ham United for a club and British player record transfer fee. The Gunners will pay £100m for the England international, plus an additional £5m to come in bonuses. It also marks the biggest fee received by the Hammers for a single deal. Enzo Fernandez cost Chelsea £105.6m earlier this year in what will remain the most expensive signing for a British club, but Rice’s fee eclipses that of Jack Grealish last summer to make him the most expensive British player ever. Rice, aged 24, becomes the second major midfield arrival of the summer for Mikel Arteta’s side after the capture of Kai Havertz from Chelsea late in June and will wear No 41. It is expected that the new pair, along with captain Martin Odegaard, will form a new regular midfield trio for Arsenal, as they attempt to go one better than last season when they finished Premier League runners-up behind Manchester City. Rice was briefly linked with the champions, though they fell out of the running once the Emirates Stadium club raised their bid to record levels. He will now carry the burden of expectation at the Emirates heading into the new campaign, both due to the size of the fee to sign him and also because he’ll be operating at the base of a midfield which appears decidedly attack-heavy. The role could therefore also be a departure from the one that he operated in at West Ham, where he had more licence to roam forward as a ball-carrier. Having won 43 caps for England, Rice was already a key player under Gareth Southgate at international level and will now hope to elevate his game even further with a step up on the club stage His final match for the Hammers saw him lift the Europa Conference League trophy after defeating Fiorentina in the final. Rice had earlier penned an open letter to Hammers fans confirming his departure from the club for which he made 245 appearances. He said: “I want you to know how tough a decision it has been for me to leave an environment that I have loved and cherished so much. This club and its supporters will always be in my heart, and forever a part of who I am. “Ultimately, though, it has only ever been about my ambition to play at the very highest level of the game. “Playing on the opposite team to West Ham for the first time will be an unusual experience. I’m not sure yet exactly how I will feel, but I also know you will all understand and respect that my professional loyalties have to now lie with my new club.” Arsenal manager Arteta stated his excitement at the signing, saying: “We’re really happy that Declan is joining us. He is a player with tremendous ability, who has been performing at a high level in the Premier League and for England for a number of seasons now. Declan is bringing undoubted quality to the club and he is an exceptional talent who has the potential to be very successful here. “Declan has great experience in the Premier League at only 24 years old. He has captained a very good West Ham team and as we all saw, he recently lifted a European trophy. The responsibility and role he has taken on has been very impressive and we are really excited that he is joining us.” Read More How Declan Rice’s move to Arsenal compares with other big-money transfers Declan Rice leaves West Ham for record fee with Arsenal move imminent The eye-watering sums behind Declan Rice’s record transfer to Arsenal Arsenal complete signing of Ajax defender Jurrien Timber Frank Lampard reveals he wanted to sign Declan Rice when he was Chelsea boss Kai Havertz, Declan Rice and Jurrien Timber – this is Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal now
2023-07-15 21:00
Who is John Reeb? Video of man terrorizing golfers at Ohio course goes viral as past accusations resurface
Who is John Reeb? Video of man terrorizing golfers at Ohio course goes viral as past accusations resurface
A middle-aged Ohio man who lost his mind over a golf ball has been identified and was found to have a history of arrests
2023-09-22 14:37
The 20 Best Small Towns in the U.S. for Retirees
The 20 Best Small Towns in the U.S. for Retirees
If you're looking for a change of scenery in your golden years, consider moving to one of these small towns.
2023-08-29 20:00
UBS says 'not aware' of DOJ probe into sanctions-related compliance failures
UBS says 'not aware' of DOJ probe into sanctions-related compliance failures
ZURICH UBS on Saturday said it is "not aware" of a probe by the U.S. Department of Justice
2023-09-30 18:40